february spending!!!

a pic I took of iskwē @ the mod club in toronto (feb 23, 2019)
Friday

February was jam packed. Highlights include learning to make "heart beet cupcakes" on Valentine's day, singing my heart out in a tiny karaoke booth at a cute new Korean bar (twice!), and spending a weekend with my tita and tito in Toronto. While in the 6ix, I went to a free community event that served a delicious plant-based dinner, watched iskwē perform at the Mod Club (sooooo good!!!), played Settlers of Catan with my board-gaming fam, took a boxing class that thoroughly kicked my ass (for free b/c it was a PR event), and ate lots of delicious food (thanks to my tita and tito). Here's the damage for the whole month:



  • Restaurants/bars/karaoke: $46.24
  • iskwē: $24.40
  • Cooking class: $11.06
  • Groceries: $42.16
  • Movie theatre: $3.60
  • Tickets for future event @ waterpark: $23.34
  • Subtotal of variable spending: $150.80
  • Subtotal of fixed expenses (rent, insurance, utilities, interwebs, phone, and Netflix): $485
Grand total of all February expenses: $150.80 + $485 = $635.80


I beat my $700 challenge for the first two months of the year! Bring it on, March!

_____
Wanna retire in your 30s? Read my 4-step guide on how to FIRE!

Comments