january results!!!



Friday

January was refreshing! I spent quality time with my wife and friends, called my parents more than usual, recorded a song with a friend, celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday, exercised my ass off, and took care of myself with physiotherapy, massages, acupuncture, and cupping. And all of these wonderful experiences didn't cost much. Here's all my January spending:

  • Library late fees: $0.75
  • Haircut: $40
  • Movie theatre: $3.60
  • Groceries: $22.51
  • Drinks @ the clurrrb: $20
  • Restaurants: $41.30
  • Subtotal of variable spending: $128.16
  • Subtotal of fixed expenses (rent, insurance, utilities, interwebs, phone, and Netflix): $485

Grand total of all January expenses: $128.16 + $485 = $613.16


Success! I spent less than my $700 challenge! I saved more than planned in January, so I treated myself by investing a few thousand in weed stocks.

Anyways, hope y'all had a good January too! Post your spending in the comments if you want to keep yourself accountable :)

_____
Wanna retire in your 30s? Read my 4-step guide on how to FIRE!

Comments